+ What sets Evans Student Living apart from other accommodation providers

At Evans Student Living HQ we believe in being honest & upfront about exactly what you get when you choose us! Unlike many other accommodation providers - with Evans Student Living everything is included in your rent with no hidden extras! We do not charge extra for utilities or wireless highspeed broadband - not now, not ever!

+ Is Wireless Broadband included in rent

Yes – all our accommodation comes with up to 100Mbps Wireless High Speed broadband with no data caps.

+ Are Utilities included in rent

Yes – all our accommodation benefits from unlimited utility useage - no more caps on electricty & no more topping up the meter!

+ Do you allow dual occupancy & does this affect prices

Yes - we allow dual occupancy in our Studio Flats & welcome people wishing to live together. We ask for £20 per week extra on top of single occupancy prices.

+ Will my Flat have a TV

Yes all our accommodation comes with wall mounted HD flat screen TVs with built in freeview & are compatible with games consoles, Apple TV & Blu Ray players.

+ I don't attend De Montfort University or University of Leicester - can I still book

Yes - as long as you are enrolled on a full-time course at a higher education institution then you are very welcome to stay with us. This even includes if you are working on a placement year as part of your further education studies!

+ Is your accommodation suitable for 1st years

Yes - we are pleased to welcome more & more 1st year students into our accommodation every year!

+ If I choose to stay in my room next year - can I leave my possessions in my flat over summer

Yes – many students choose to do this.

+ How long is my tenancy agreement

Tenancies start on 1st July until 30th June but only 48 paying weeks as your rent is discounted by 50% for non-occupancy during July & August.

+ Can I stay in my flat over summer

If you're an existing tenant & have signed to carry your contract forward for next year then you are welcome to stay in your flat over summer by paying rent in full over July & August.

+ Do flats have ethernet ports for a wired internet connection

Our flats do not contain ethernet ports due to the vast majority of students wishing to utilise wireless internet.

+ When can I collect my keys & move in

Accommodation is available to move into from 21st July by prior arrangement with Westmanor Student Living. We ask you pay rent in full for the remainder of July & August should you move in before the 1st September.

+ When can I move my possessions in

You are welcome to move your possessions in from 15th July.

+ Can I stay in my flat over the Christmas holiday

Yes – Merry Christmas!

+ Is your accommodation suitable for Wheelchair users

Yes - all our accommodation has lift access & rooms specifically designed for wheelchairs users.

+ How can I arrange to view your accommodation

Simply give us a call at Evans Student Living - 0116 2547269 & our friendly lettings team will be happy to help ! Alternatively pop into our lettings office located at Westmanor Student Living - 16 Grange Lane Leicester LE2 7EH or complete the contact form by clicking here & we will get straight back to you to arrange a convenient time & date.

+ How do I reserve a flat

To reserve a flat you simply complete a reservation form & we ask £300 for a Studio or £250 per person for a sharing flat – this is then registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme & held throughout your tenancy.

+ What is a damage deposit

A damage deposit is a sum of money held throughout your tenancy through the Tenancy Deposit Scheme & paid back to you on the basis your accommodation is returned in good condition.

+ What is a UK guarantor

A UK guarantor is a UK resident who is responsible for paying your rent should you become unable to during the period of your tenancy.

+ What happens if I can’t provide a UK guarantor

If you can’t provide a guarantor then we ask that you pay your rent up front over 3 instalments (July, September & January).

+ What do I do if I have a maintenance issue or problem with my flat

To report a problem or maintenance issue simply complete the online maintenance form here & your concern will be dealt with quickly & efficiently - 24 hour call out is also included in your rent should you have an out of hours emergency situation.

+ What if I decide to leave University & want to end my contract early

If this situation occurs contact Westmanor Student Living & they will do everything possible to find a replacement to take on the remainder of your contract.

+ Do you provide on site bicycle storage

Yes - all our accommodation has designated, on site, undercover bicycle storage.

+ Can you provide car parking

At present we don't have parking spaces available however there are a number of car parking facilities nearby that many students choose to utilise.

+ Do I need to buy a TV licence

If you use your TV solely for gaming or watching DVDs/Blu Rays then a license is not required however if you watch TV channels through your tv then a license is required.

+ What if there are noisy building works going on nearby

As our properties are situated in city centre locations, we sometimes have developments happening nearby. We will advise you about this when you sign up if we can, however we cannot be held responsible for other companies' building works and are not always kept informed of when works will be taking place.

------ If you still haven't found the answer you're looking for - send us your question by clicking here ------